Monday 16 March 2015

Red Nose Day

Salam and good day!

One of the many reasons why I love living in the UK especially in London is because there are many events held here. One of which is the Red Nose Day campaign held on Friday the 13th.

I first found out about this when I was at a car rental service and the staff offered a red nose. I didn't think anything about it and just took one for me and my bestie. Only a few days after I caught the curiosity bug and started searching what this thing is all about.


It is actually a campaign to help the lives of millions in the UK and in Africa. You can find our more here. What they do is simply raising funds through comic relief. Making it more fun to raise money.  



The idea is simple and so entertaining that made a lot of people want to get involved and actually have an enjoyable time while doing it. 


Cute little buggers aren't they?


My red nose. hehe...

This is a video of their highlights for their fund-raise this year.


Amazing!

I'm sure you must know the song Lay Me Down by Sam Smith. It's actually the single for Red Nose Day 2015. 


A lot of other important people has supported and were involved for Red Nose Day 2015 including the master of comic in England..yes..you guessed it, Rowan Atkinson. 


He's performing as the archbishop of Canterbury as a comic relief.


You can still do your part by clicking here.

Make giving fun!

Until next time...


No comments: