Sunday 17 August 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Salam and good day readers!

You know usually during the eid festivities, people will bake a lot of different type of cookies. I love eating most of them, but i don't really know how to bake them. huhu...=P

But I do know one cookie recipe which is the all time favourite, chocolate chip cookies. You can find thousand versions of this recipe online, where people add some small things to perfect them. 

This recipe is the simplest that I found, it's easy to do and have a great taste too! If you like the type that's crispy, then this is the recipe for you. I don't like the colour because it'll come out a bit pale. But as long as the taste is great, it doesn't really matter right? 

So, the things that you need are:

















You don't have to add the walnuts if you don't want to. I usually don't because I hate nuts.

Then what you need to do:

  1. Thoroughly cream sugars, margarine, oil, egg, milk and vanilla.
  2. Add dry ingredients, nuts and chocolate chips.
  3. Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8-12 minutes. (Cookies are light in color when done.)

Simple right? Just three steps to baking your own cookies. It will turn out looking like this.


I posted these on Facebook and my uncle said it looked like 'cekodok'. Whaaat?? 


So I flattened them a bit so it'll look more like a cookie. huhu...

Enjoy!

Until next time....http://eemoticons.net

No comments: