Wednesday 24 December 2014

Home sweet home

Salam and good day!

Alhamdulillah, I've finally settled in my new house. After all the sweat and pain of moving, now I can finally rest comfortably. There's still a lot more to add to make this place a little more homey, but all that can wait. I have 4 years to do that. haha...


Well, here's a little sneak peak of my house. 


My sis said this corridor reminded her of the conjuring. Whaaatt!!!??


One of the bedrooms. Both are almost similar. The master is slightly larger and have different cupboards.


The toilet is the most important feature when I search for a house. This place passed my stringent and particular needs. hehe..=D

It was quite a struggle to find this place. I've gotten my eyes on another property before which is cheaper, nearer and a lot better in terms of value for money. However, I didn't get a chance to rent it because someone else beat me to it.

However, this place is the best next thing. I found it through the internet. I just searched for a property for let in the area that I'm interested in. When I found the one that I want, just enquire for a viewing or immediately ask for information and book the place. It can either be through an agency or directly with the landlord. It is always better to view the property first. Then you can really see whether it is to your interest or not. Pictures can't really portray everything. But so far in London, what you see is what you get. 

The location is great too. Nearby a bus station to school, shepherds bush, hammersmith. If from Heathrow, I only need to take one train and a bus to come here which was super convenient for my family later. 


The place is nearby Tesco as well, so it'll be easy to buy supplies. To find halal food requires a bit of walking, but still considerably close.

Plus the house is equipped with security measures. 


Other than these 3 locks and chain, the house is also alarmed. InsyaAllah secured!

The best part of the house that I love is this. 


It'll be awesome during spring and summer. huhu...I have all kinds of plans in my head for the future. 

I'm also having the 2nd bedroom open to anyone looking for a short stay in London. If you have anyone interested, just email me at sitiaminah.muhammadimran@gmail.com. The rate will be affordable, don't worry. *wink*

But if you came as my guest, of course your stay will be free of charge!! =D

Until next time..

2 comments:

HaSa said...

Aceceyh..ada backyard boleh buat usrah costa...hehehe

ctaminah88 said...

haha...boleh2 insyaAllah. usrah costa eh? huhu..=P