Friday 16 January 2015

I Finally See Some Snow!!

Salam and good day!

This actually occurred a while back, but I only recently got my internet connection. My bestie and I went to Leeds after Boxing day (a frenzy shopping day after Christmas). She wanted to buy some Tefal for her family before she went back for her brother's wedding. 

We drove there on the count of we might be buying some heavy loads. So we rented a car (about £55)...I know...it's expensive, but that's the only one available and still cheap during the holidays. 


On our way, we passed through the midlands, which consists of multiple counties such as Sheffield, Coventry etc etc...and...

There were snow!!! We got so excited because we never actually seen any since we've been here. How sad is that? =(




All the way to Leeds, there were snow all over, white blankets everywhere. Even on the roads. Thankfully it wasn't so slippery to drive on.


On our way back, we stopped at a service area (like a R&R in Malaysia). The snow was so thick! 


Alhamdulillah, finally I got to see one of the miracles of Allah. 

I really do hope whilst I'm here, I get a chance to see the white flakes come down from heaven. This is all the action that we got in London. heh~~


Ok Lor~~~

Until next time...

No comments: