Monday 30 June 2014

Colourful London

Salam and good day readers!

Another segment of colourful London...

You know when you buy drinks from the machine, and sometimes your drink didn't come out. Usually people will hit and kick the machine until either their drinks finally comes out or they just give up (what I usually did)

What never crosses my mind was that the person who bought after me will NOT take the drink that was supposed to be mine and put it in front of the machine.


I noticed the bottle was in front of the machine when I went out to go to class. I didn't pick it up. I just thought, well, it'll be someone else's 'rezeki' to have the drink. 


Surprisingly enough, when I got back in the afternoon, the bottle was put on top of the machine. No one took it for themselves!

In my mind, I thought, if this were to happen at my previous uni, it'll be long gone. These people have more integrity. So, in the end, I get to enjoy my bottle with satisfaction,with a thought that there are still good people in the world.

Dalam bulan Ramadhan ni, banyak2 kan lah amalan yang baik. Samada dengan bersedekah, dengan memberi makan pada orang yang berpuasa, atau hanya sekadar senyum pada orang lain. Ramadhan Kareem everyone!

Until next time...http://eemoticons.net




No comments: