Friday 5 December 2014

The Grato

Salam and good day peeps!

Tonight I went to dinner with my mummy to a place called The Grato. My mum suggested this place (which I have no idea how she find out about it). It was quite tricky to go to this restaurant because it's located quite deep into the housing area in Seksyen 3, Bandar Baru Bangi.

Here's a map to make it easier for you to find it. 


It's a cozy place suitable for a family outing.


The choices of menu was great as well. The best part is the price, it's chippady cheap! =D

I ordered chicken steak with pasta because I've ordered lamb chops with pasta before at Citrus Cafe.


My mum ordered the sweedish meatballs meal. Her dish was not to my liking though. The meat was not cooked very well.


This is the overall price range.

 

This restaurant made it on Jalan-jalan cari makan TV3


To wifi addicts out there, there's no wifi here. huhu...As it said on the sign..Talk to each other!!!


Until next time...http://eemoticons.net


No comments: