Sunday 7 December 2014

Bangi Women's Bowling Tournament

Salam and good day y'all!!

Last Saturday, the Women's Recreation Club in Bangi held an all women bowling tournament. It was held at the Ampang Superbowl, Kajang Metropoint.


I was in charge of the registration along with my friend, Afiqah (the name on the banner...anyone interested? hehehe). But I didn't really do anything..I just showed up. =P

There were supposed to be a total of 16 teams of 5 people, but three teams was a no show. So the remaining empty lanes were given to children of the women that came and for us (the committees). I have been itching to play bowling since the last time I played with my friends, finally got a chance to play again. The prices given were amazing! 


Love the medals.



Eventhough I was not that good, this seemed pretty good eh? hahaha...guess which one was my score. =P


The best thing was I get to meet these gals. From right: Afiqah, me, Ain and Nad. All of them studied in Sheffield before. Nad was an undergrad there. It was such a nice surprise to see her here. 


Until next time...http://eemoticons.net

No comments: