Monday 15 December 2014

Atok Rindu cucu atok~~

Salam and good day everyone!!

The other day during my cousin's wedding, my dearest atok came with my grand-uncle. We were talking, and when I told him I'll be leaving soon for my PhD, his eyes got all teary. I promised him that we will see each other before I left, so here we are.


My mum suggested we went out for dinner the day after the wedding because after that would be difficult due to my parents working and all.

We went to a place my mum found at Seksyen 7 called Polperro Steakhouse. The reviews we found were mostly good ones. Even Jalan-jalan cari makan TV3 had been here before too.

I ordered the chicken chop combo and a big glass of mango juice. The drink was great because it's only for RM5 for that size. But the dish is not really to my liking. Seafood and chicken just don't match for me. So I didn't really enjoy it. Plus the chicken's outer part doesn't taste very good.


Other people ordered Lamb chop which comes with grilled vege, mash potato and baked beans. The mash was soft and creamy, just the way I like it. The parts of the lamb however is not that much if you're starving. There's just many bones and fatty parts. 


The best thing is, I get a chance to spend a little bit of time with my one and only grandfather. 


Love you Atok! I'll try to skype with you as often as I could after this. =D

Until next time...http://eemoticons.net

No comments: