Monday 6 October 2014

Raya Aidiladha 2014

Salam and good day y'all!

It's the big celebration among muslims. It is the Eiduladha day!!

It was yesterday to be exact. The day after I've arrived. 

As usual, early morning, I went for the eiduladha prayer at a musolla nearby my house. 


My mummy cooked 'nasi goreng' for all of us. 


She used the Tefal Ingenio that I bought her from Leeds. huhu...


Dressing up is a routine. Especially for this little cutie. 


Family picture...


My dad gave me this sim card. He has many, so if anyone interested to buy...hehe..We


We went to Seremban, to my Mak Long's house first because everyone from my father's side is gathering there. There's so many yummy food. Sambal chicken and prawns...


The special dish is...Bakso!!!


Group photo..It was so great to get to see everyone again. My grandad, whose in the middle can't stop staring because he said he misses me. awww...

Afterwards, we went to Ampang, It's time for gathering on my mother's side of the family. 


We made barbecues!!!!


And we celebrated my cousins birthday with ice cream cakes!!! weeehuuu.... 


My cheeky cousins..hehe..


My cousin took this picture. I was having a terrible flu and the jetlag made it even worse. 


Mother's side group family photo...


Cousin's love...

Until next time...http://eemoticons.net

No comments: